The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, February 6, 2009

Good Luck Jeff!


As you all know, Jeff has been out of work for two months now. He has been looking, but no one around here is hiring and most are laying off. He finally got desperate and stated applying to fast food joints, but even most of them are not hiring right now. It's super tough.

Finally fortune is smiling on Jeff. He has two interviews this weekend. Yup - two. They're not the best jobs in the world but they are jobs non the less. One is today at Dairy Queen and the other is tomorrow back at his old theater. He is pretty confident about both and I think would rather be at the theater. He is hoping since he has already put in over a year with them he can get into management soon.

We'll keep you posted on how things go for him.

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

Good Luck Jeff, I am crossing everything I can cross for you!