The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm a Big Girl Now!!


I have a very bad habit of dropping things and breaking them. We have drinking mugs that hang on the bottom of our cupboard so we don't dirty 20 glasses a day. I have gone through three of them thus far - today being the third one I have broken now. So, while I was working tonight, everyone in the family went out to buy me a nice new mug. Here it is hanging with all the other big people cups..... my own little plastic Gerber Graduates cup which "makes the transition to cups easy!" and you can "develop skills without spills". Now I can be a big girl!

2 comments:

Hamblin Family said...

That is too funny! I love your family. You guys crack us up! It sounds like something we would do here.

The Cheney Family said...

That is so sweet of them to think of you and your "special needs"