The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Thanksgiving morning we took off to my mom's house for breakfast. It was really yummy. We sat around and played Scatergories until our food settled, and then Aaron and I went for a run. Mom has a really nice trail that runs along the river, so it was a great run.

What do you think of Jess's new do? Aaron hates it.



In the afternoon we headed over to Teresa's for dinner and more games. We really like to play games. Unfortunately Jess's jaw locked up and her braces wire broke, so she couldn't eat and wasn't too happy. Poor Jess!



My demon child!


This is what I got to sit between for dinner. Lucky me.


2 comments:

Hamblin Family said...

Hey Aaron, I really do like your new glasses! I don't know about the hair...I will neither confirm nor deny wether I like it or not;0)

The Cheney Family said...

Jessi's hair is definately wild. Sorry about her jaw. That's a terrible thing to happen on Thanksgiving! I hope she feels better today. That's a really cute picture of Aaron and the babe at the end.