The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wet Game!


Well, November weather is here in full force now. Yea us. We knew the comfortable soccer games were going to come to an end, but that doesn't mean we have to like it! We played another select team today - not a good game. That seems to be par for the course this year though. Jess was in the net the whole game this week.

Final Score: 1 - 4


One of her awesome saves


We were pretty cold and miserable!


Jess trying to keep the rain off her head while she waits

2 comments:

Hamblin Family said...

It rained here today too. I enjoy the rain but remember that to much is quite the pain!

alison said...

Hey girlfriend! We had so much fun with you guys! I posted all my pics on Facebook. I need you to send over the pic of the two of us and the one of Paul, Aaron and Mike "the real band". Very fun!!