The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My New Do


So, I was getting to the point where I was either going to have to perm my hair or chop it off. It was getting so long that it was hard to style and I couldn't get it to look good without spending a bunch of time curling it. Well, since I was curling it anyway, and I love long hair, perm it was.

I have to admit, the first two days I HATED IT!!!!! I thought "What did I do! I look terrible instead of better." But, as perms go, after a couple days, and playing around with different products and style techniques I LOVE IT. It's curlier than I was imagining, but that just makes it more fun. Totally opposite what I normally have. Now Jess and I will look even more alike than we already do. Good thing she's cute!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

What a hottie! Keep some of that on warm plate until I get home!

Hamblin Family said...

eeeewwwwww! That is when you keep things private! That was toward Aaron's comment, but your hair looks way cute! I wish I had the money and skill to make my hair super cute!

Kathy said...

Well, if we lived closer then you would. Hopefully some day.........