The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Party!


We had a blast at the Jensen's for our combined Halloween Party! The theme was Music, so we all dressed up as an era of music fads. It was way fun putting together our costumes! I think we all turned out GREAT!







Jess with her friend Caitlyn


Jess lost her Goth Pout in this pic. She couldn't hold it any longer.


Alison and I had the same idea. Funny! I guess great minds think alike.

Trying to eat with the fake mustache.


Giving up! The mustache turned into the absent chest hair :o)


What we did:
Rock Band





Real Band


Pool


Guitar Hero Competition
(Jeff won the hard, Jess rocked on Expert. No one can touch that girl!)





Look at Jess taking Aaron's picture taking a picture :o)

2 comments:

Hamblin Family said...

I don't know why but Jessi totally looks like Kathy in that outfit! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

The Cheney Family said...

Whoa Jeff! Where do you get your hairdone?