Always looking for the cheap date, and a way to enjoy the VERY limited nice days we have around here, Aaron and I decided to go blackberry picking today. We didn't get a ton, because we both get itchy skin fighting with the bushes, but we got enough. We love to make blackberry muffins and smoothies for breakfast. We got enough for about 8 batches. Good enough for us!!! And, it was just fun to be outside together.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Blackberry Picking
Always looking for the cheap date, and a way to enjoy the VERY limited nice days we have around here, Aaron and I decided to go blackberry picking today. We didn't get a ton, because we both get itchy skin fighting with the bushes, but we got enough. We love to make blackberry muffins and smoothies for breakfast. We got enough for about 8 batches. Good enough for us!!! And, it was just fun to be outside together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish we had blackberry bushes here;(
Post a Comment