The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, June 20, 2008

Last Day of School


Today was Jessi's last day of school. She is officially a Sophomore in High School. My oh my, where does the time go?! We have had a tradition since Jeff was in Kindergarten (so many years ago!) to go out to lunch together on the last day of school. So, Jess got to pick the place and off we went. She chose a new Mongolian Grill and it was great. I'm sad, we only have three more last day of school lunches to go.

Jeff really didn't want his picture taken I guess. There were a couple of cute girls sitting close by, and I think wacko mom was just too embarrassing. Oh well, this is as good as I could get. At least I look good! :o)

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

And you looking good is what is important. After all it is your blog!