I was able to get out and get some work done on the garden today as well! (See the sunshine!) Unfortunately, the veggies aren't doing super well, because it has been too cold, and we have had WAY too much rain. We got over an inch of rain last week alone. The broccoli, peas and strawberries and doing OK though, since they are a little colder weather crops, but if we don't get some warmth soon, I may loose the corn, green beans and tomatoes. The leaves are already looking a little yellow and peakish.

I did add a whole new section on the end this year though that I'm super excited about. I built a small brick retaining wall with all the loose bricks we have laying around. Then I planted my strawberries and got 5 blueberry bushes. We LOVE blueberries, and they are so expensive. Hopefully in a couple of years we will have a great return on our investments.

I did add a whole new section on the end this year though that I'm super excited about. I built a small brick retaining wall with all the loose bricks we have laying around. Then I planted my strawberries and got 5 blueberry bushes. We LOVE blueberries, and they are so expensive. Hopefully in a couple of years we will have a great return on our investments.

No comments:
Post a Comment