Caught this guy wandering around the yard this morning. I think he was up a little late today. We usually see them wandering around at dusk, but not this late in the morning. I guess he had a hard night. I just had to get a pic of him, he was so cute. Of course, they look cute at a distance. He was looking at me like if I came any closer he was going to tear my eyes out. At least he wasn't in our garbage.

What a poser!

It was funny watching him try to climb through the barbed wire at the top of the fence, while simultaneously watching me to make sure I stayed where I was. He looked a little nervous up there. But he finally got over and wandered off into the woods.
2 comments:
Look at that! You have become a true blogger. Taking pictures of random everyday experiences. I applaude your quick transition. Isn't it fun. I love it now and it will make scraping so much easier!
Wow! That brings back memories of a few weeks ago when we were tearing down a racoon infested barn and Weldon was having a hayday chasing them around and shooting them. That's a little disgusting I know, but Weldon is truly rednecktified! (I actually think they look cute too)
Post a Comment