We were in full Redneck mode at this little private party that Chrome Molly did: straight down to the BMX track that ran the back of the property and the fridge keg. The band even had this a-maz-ing tarp covered "stage" to play on.... funny!
Admittedly, I hate going to the private parties because I always feel like a party crasher, but Michelle and I decided to hang out at this one. It was entertaining if nothing else, but true to our CRAPPY weather, it was June and we were bundled up in coats, beanies and gloves... ugh!
I thought this was too far to go for a stupid $60 check (we almost spent that much money on gas just getting there), and the problem with private parties is there is no one to cut people off the booze.... but at least I was with friends, and like I said, it was entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment