We were out at a party in the "country"..... it was Cumberland, which country for around here. There were a bunch of bands playing an we were meeting some friends out there to hang out for the day.
They had several things going on to raise money for charity, and one of those things was a 50/50 chicken shit bingo. It was $1 per square. I never win anything, but it was only $1 and for a good cause so I figured why not, and I bought a square.
Now, if you don't know how chicken shit bingo works, Julie pay close attention cause it will be a hit there in Preston :o) LOL!!! You have make a large bingo board chicken coop (you can see it in the background): this one had 25 squares on it. People buy squares at $1 a piece, and then the chickens are let loose in there with chicken feed..... then you wait until that chicken feed works it's way out and whatever square the recycled feed ends up on wins.
Since the bingo was for charity, I won have the pot and the other half was for the charity they had picked. I was so excited to actually win something! That is an unusual thing for me. I left that party $11 richer than I did when I showed up. Hurray!

No comments:
Post a Comment