The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chrome Molly at Jacks

Another Chrome Molly night. This will be a regular post on here from now on - at least twice a month, sometimes more. Aaron is officially the second guitarist now: last night was his debut performance.

Since I am really trying to learn my camera I will always have lots of pictures ;o). I can say that it is extremely difficult to do band photography! It's a dark , indoor environment, with very random and off colored lighting. Last night was hard because the lights were on perma red. Red is NOT a flattering color. I felt like I  was photographing in Hell, so most of my pictures got the ol' black and white treatment. I have to say though, when it comes to people, a lot of times I prefer b&w anyway.

Fun band, fun times!! Oh, and I REALLY need people to come with me. Hanging out in a bar by myself, on a Friday/Saturday night makes me look really pathetic and desperate: and let's face it, Billy Idol really had it wrong, and I don't like dancing by myself! If you need something to do, please come out with me!!! ;o)



Double A Ron (as the band members have taken to calling him)


 Debbie Giard - Lead singer

  
Hey ladies - my name is Colwell. Chris Colwell.
Lead guitarist and vocalist on some songs




Dave Ames - Bassist
Love the 80's poser pout - Awesome!

Dave Bar - drummer obviously

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

Sorry but I can't help but to have a crush on the little guitar playing librarian:) He is such a little cutie! I wish I was there to go with you Kathy! I am sure it will get better...I hope it does anyway. If you are doing it twice a month it is bound to!