The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, January 14, 2011

New Blog!


I am launching a new blog, everyone take a look! The first post will explain what it is and why I am doing it, but in a nutshell it is a resource that I am putting together of all my ideas, activities and thoughts that I have had over the years in raising my kids.

In a very short time Aaron and I will be empty nesters. Our kids will be off and starting lives of their own, and before I know it I'm sure starting their own families. I have been wanting to put together a resource for them to have while raising those families. Many of you are also in the middle, or even the beginnings, of your families.

I will not be linking this new blog to my facebook page like this blog is. That will mean if you want to follow it you will have to become a follower on the page itself. Maybe some day, if enough people would like, I will start a facebook page for it, but for now I am keeping it simple. Just putting some feelers our there, and if nothing else doing this for my kids, siblings and friends.

Let me know what you think. I only have one post up, but once I get it going I will start getting new things on regularly. Valentines day is just around the corner, so that will be my focus for a while. I'll be putting in some great date ideas and other fun stuff.

I am hoping for this to be quite interactive with all of you as well. A place to share ideas and experiences. So, please, share share share! And, if nothing else enjoy.

http://familystrong.blogspot.com/

No comments: