I got a little anxious this year to put up the tree for some reason. Probably because I just finished up my Christmas shopping so was super in the Christmas mood at the moment. Plus, we just rearranged our living room, so the tree can now be put up without invading on our space too much.
It's gonna take a few days to actually get the house decked out Christmasy. We got the tree up and decorated and that was all the time we had. Oh well, Friday and Saturday can be spent decorating and wrapping. I like it.
It's gonna take a few days to actually get the house decked out Christmasy. We got the tree up and decorated and that was all the time we had. Oh well, Friday and Saturday can be spent decorating and wrapping. I like it.
1 comment:
I am in the mood this year too. I really like the topper.
Post a Comment