The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

EMP/Science Fiction Museum

A while ago I Grouponed coupons to the EMP/Science Fiction Museum. We had been to the EMP years ago when it first opened, but have never been to the SF Museum. Hmmm.... glad it was a Groupon deal! SO NOT WORTH FULL PRICE! I was extremely disappointed for sure. I remember there being SO much more stuff in the EMP, and the SF part - not much. They did have a few really cool things, but on a whole, not great.

However, we were there with Alison and Paul so we did have a great afternoon hanging out and being together. For that, totally worth it. And, we didn't pay full price so all is well. Just a tip, don't go if you are paying full price!

Afterwards we went out to dinner and sat in the restaurant for hours just talking. A very enjoyable afternoon all in all! A good way to spend one of our days of vacation.


Actual Star Trek Paraphernalia
The captains chair from the original set
Captain Kirk's actual uniform shirt along with Spock's.
Good ol' Star Trek!


Storm Trouper!!!


R2D2 of course

I Love the terminator! One of my favorite movies!

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

wish I were there even if it was dumb!