The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jeff and Jackson

Kristina posted a picture of Jackson a while ago on FB, and I thought he looked so much like Jeff. Well, today I pulled out a box of pictures to get ready scan some stuff ;o), and I found the picture of Jeff I was looking for.

Just look at these two! You can definitely tell they are related! With Jeff moving over there this Spring, I think it will be fun for him to watch these guys grow up too, and have a relationship with them. I AM JEALOUS!!!

1 comment:

The Cheney Family said...

That is so cute! Jeff looks like a baby that you can just pick up and cuddle just like Jackson is. We are also excited for jeff to come. We really hope that he likes it here. There's a lot of single girls he can date because of USU so that could be a lot of fun!