Since my blog is tied into my facebook, and some of you facebookers are wondering what the heck a blate is, I will take a moment to explain.
A blate is something that Aaron and I came up with a couple of years ago as something to do with our family that lives out of State. Since we are too far away to do things with each other personally, this is a fun way for us to go on a date together. We pick some sort of topic, go on a date doing whatever the pre-decided thing is, and then blog about it to compare our dates. See... blogging your date.... blate.
This blate was suppose to be an A-Z date. Go out and do something for each letter of the alphabet and blog each thing. Here are our activities.
A blate is something that Aaron and I came up with a couple of years ago as something to do with our family that lives out of State. Since we are too far away to do things with each other personally, this is a fun way for us to go on a date together. We pick some sort of topic, go on a date doing whatever the pre-decided thing is, and then blog about it to compare our dates. See... blogging your date.... blate.
This blate was suppose to be an A-Z date. Go out and do something for each letter of the alphabet and blog each thing. Here are our activities.
1 comment:
Hey, funny stuff. I hate to tell you but that isn't an X in sign language. It is an R though. Hey the pop thing was funny...you have to admit. I will try and find another fun one to do!
Post a Comment