The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, February 12, 2010

21 Years

February 11th brought Aaron and I to our 21st wedding anniversary. Most of our festivities will take place on Saturday, since we both had to work on the 11th, but it was still a good day.

Aaron went into work late because he had some website work he had to do at home before he went in. So, my anniversary present was getting to sleep in! It was wonderful. He got up and got Jess off to work and just let me sleep until I felt like getting out of bed. I think it was close to 8:00 a.m. before I finally got up. It was the best present ever!

He brought me home some beautiful red roses that night and we went out to dinner. I am really looking forward to Saturday, but if that is all I got then I would call it good. I am married to a great man who treats me wonderfully.

Thanks Aaron!

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

Awww...but I want you to know that you give me to much credit as the pop addictor. Diet Pepsi works it own magic and I can't take credit for that!