The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon


Last night, after the party festivities were over a few of the girls and I took off to go see New Moon. We left early thinking that it might be busy and there were five of us that wanted to sit together. Holy Crap - it's a good thing I bought the tickets the day before and we were 40 minutes early. I can't remember the last time I sat in such a long line! The five of us ended up not being able to sit together after all. Becca and I sat together and the other three sat behind us.

The movie was okay. It certainly was better than the last one. I just get so tired of Kristen Stewart. I can't stand her acting at all! And, we were in a sold out theater with probably the most inconsiderate audience I have ever been in. Yelling crying small children, people running up and down the isles and in front of the theater, cell phones going off..... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Not the best movie experience I have ever had, but it was still fun hanging out with the girls.

No comments: