We had a super nice and relaxing Sunday this week. No one was really in the mood for a hard hike and just wanted to chillax. We decided to just pack a picnic and head to Nolte Park.
We love this park as it has everything. A beautiful lake, a small hiking trail, a field to play catch and Frisbee, picnic tables on the water.... it's great. We just ate lunch, played catch and sat by the water reading books. Jess and Jacob came too, but they spent a lot of time on the dock, and Jacob went swimming.
I think everyone really enjoyed the day!
We love this park as it has everything. A beautiful lake, a small hiking trail, a field to play catch and Frisbee, picnic tables on the water.... it's great. We just ate lunch, played catch and sat by the water reading books. Jess and Jacob came too, but they spent a lot of time on the dock, and Jacob went swimming.
I think everyone really enjoyed the day!
2 comments:
I LOVE relaxing days!! I don't think that I have had one in a while. I remember the last time I went to Nolte with you guys. We loved it. I do miss lakes. I don't care what anyone says there just isn't water here like there is there. I mean "hello" there isn't a coast line here. Glad you had fun!
Yes this is true! Idaho and Utah are in a desert climate. That looks fun!
Post a Comment