Jeff is on break in between quarters this week, so he came up with us. This is suppose to be our last nice day so we wanted to get out quick. Fall is suppose to be coming full force now, so we more than likely won't be getting out too much more this year. Things are going to get soggy. Hopefully we can get out one or two more times, but I'm not going to hold my breath. It was a great morning!! I'm glad we got to go. We topped of our day with going and seeing "UP". I love that movie!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
The Last Hike Of The Year?
Jeff is on break in between quarters this week, so he came up with us. This is suppose to be our last nice day so we wanted to get out quick. Fall is suppose to be coming full force now, so we more than likely won't be getting out too much more this year. Things are going to get soggy. Hopefully we can get out one or two more times, but I'm not going to hold my breath. It was a great morning!! I'm glad we got to go. We topped of our day with going and seeing "UP". I love that movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you believe that the summer is over already? It seems like life is going so fast these days. We saw UP a while ago too and I really liked it. I think that most of it was over the kids head but I liked it. Glad you had a fun last hike!
Post a Comment