One of my life goals has been to learn to play the drums and be in a band with Aaron some day. We even have a band name picked out and everything :o). I tried to learn a few rhythms on a drum pad because I could afford that and a drum kit is just too expensive.
Well, Aaron has had his eye on Craig's List for a while now, unbeknownst to me of course, looking for a good deal on a set. Apparently he found one, because I got it for an early birthday present. I'm excited but also a little overwhelmed. It's a little intimidating sitting behind that thing, but I'm sure I'll catch on. Jess's friend, Becca, plays and lent me a beginner book.
ROCK ON!!
Well, Aaron has had his eye on Craig's List for a while now, unbeknownst to me of course, looking for a good deal on a set. Apparently he found one, because I got it for an early birthday present. I'm excited but also a little overwhelmed. It's a little intimidating sitting behind that thing, but I'm sure I'll catch on. Jess's friend, Becca, plays and lent me a beginner book.
ROCK ON!!
2 comments:
SWEET!!!
NICE!! Happy Birthday to you!!! You like a little kid sitting behind that thing! Good luck checking one more thing off that list!
Post a Comment