The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Birthday!

42 this year! Time flies for sure, but I certainly don't feel like I am pushing half a century!!! I am in the best shape of my life and enjoying every minute of my 40's - it's the best decade yet.... and my family knows me so well, that everything I got for my birthday was just perfect.


Aaron's awesome wrapping job ;o)




I don't know if it's because I'm studying to be a personal trainer or not, but I have been really into workout clothes lately. I mean, I always have been, but it's more than usual lately, so this jacket was perfect!



The kids know how cold I get each winter, and how much I HATE it, so their gifts were so perfect. Alex got me slippers that warm up in the micro, and Jess got me the most awesome tea cup that has a pocket for your hand to go in - cause I love to snuggle with my tea in the morning!!!




Panara Bread is one of my obsessions right now. I have yet to eat something there that I don't like. Though it's my favorite haunt for lunch because of their amazing soups and salads, the bakery items are to die for as well. So, instead of a cake, everyone got me Panara blueberry scones. The perfect birthday treat for a perfect birthday.

Thanks everyone for making my day so amazing. It makes ticking off the years quite easy ;o)

 

No comments: