The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, March 30, 2012

Here I Go!


I got my box of goodies the other night - a big ol' fatty box of intimidating looking books that I have about three months to study. Well, at least we are starting easy..... Human Anatomy. I guess it can't go much else but down hill from there, right? 

I hope I do well at this. It has been a really long time since I have been a student, but I am excited about it. I'm a little nervous about the big exam at the end, and hope that I'm smart enough to pass with flying colors, but only time will tell.

Here I go! The first step to my new career.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

You will do well.

Hamblin Family said...

You will do great! This job was made for you:)

The Cheney Family said...

That is so exciting. I'm sure it is imtimidating, but I thing you will do great. I agree with Amy sounds like you found aomething great here.