The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Sick Photographer

So, I was at Aaron's gig at the Pickled onion with a full on cold. I tried to take some meds before I left to make it through the night, but it was a totally no go. I started wigging out pretty bad from the meds and really needed to go home and get my butt into bed. I was able to get a few drug induced pictures before I left though. Aaron has been really tutoring me in Photoshop, so I have been super happy with the way my photos have been turning out, and it is really fun to get creative with them. I'm having a blast with the whole band photography thing! 

I LOVE the logo too! Aaron is so amazing - from nothing to logo in about 30 minutes. He rocks on stage and off! Here are my favorite shots of the night:





2 comments:

The Cheney Family said...

You are really great at it! I know, indoor pictures with all the crazy lighting, not an easy task!! I love your logo too.

Kathy said...

Thanks Julie. I do enjoy it, but it is a very difficult setting for sure. I am learning along the way. It helps that I have such an awesome teacher in Photoshop too... I'm really starting to learn some fun tricks to really make the photos rock. It's a journey for sure.