Yes, we are finally back from our wonderful vacation. There is a part of me that is so glad to be home, sleeping in my own bed and eating my own food again; then there is the other part of me that is severely missing the sunshine and carefree schedule! I guess you wouldn't truly appreciate a vacation if your life was always like that. It would certainly take a while for me to get tired of it though!!!
For those of you anxiously awaiting the posting of our trip, with all of our adventures and pictures, I will be getting to it in the next couple of days. You know how it is when you first get home - you spend the first couple of days just playing catch up. I will be working on getting all of our pictures organized and ready to go and have everything up very soon. We have some great stories to tell for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment