What a different Thanksgiving this year! We woke up to a very peaceful snowfall. I love it when it's snowing! Especially when no one has anywhere to go, and my family is all snug at home. It was very beautiful. Snow on Thanksgiving around her is extremely rare. I can't remember a white Thanksgiving before, especially this much white.
The down side? The grandma's were to afraid to drive in it, so they didn't come over. The other down side to the day.... Aaron woke up sick. We made the best of it though and had a very good day. Jess helped me cook our humble dinner for four, we played games, watched football and movies and just enjoyed being together. That is extremely rare as well these days.
We had a great Thanksgiving.
The down side? The grandma's were to afraid to drive in it, so they didn't come over. The other down side to the day.... Aaron woke up sick. We made the best of it though and had a very good day. Jess helped me cook our humble dinner for four, we played games, watched football and movies and just enjoyed being together. That is extremely rare as well these days.
We had a great Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
I wish I was there! I am glad you guys had a good little family dinner though!
Post a Comment