
Jess got her acceptance letter in the mail yesterday to Central Washington University. She has been thinking for a long time that is where she wanted to go, but when we visited there last summer and she found out about their new degree - English with an emphasis on Writing - she was hooked.
Central is over in Elensburg, so it's far enough away that she will be completely on her own, but close enough that she can come home for the weekend if she really wanted to. It's just about a 2 hour drive (in good traffic).
So, in less than one year my baby will be flying the coop, even if it's just on a school schedule she will still be gone. I am super excited for her!!!
Go Wildcats!
Central is over in Elensburg, so it's far enough away that she will be completely on her own, but close enough that she can come home for the weekend if she really wanted to. It's just about a 2 hour drive (in good traffic).
So, in less than one year my baby will be flying the coop, even if it's just on a school schedule she will still be gone. I am super excited for her!!!
Go Wildcats!
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she is going off to college!! I don't think I ever want that day to come for my kids...but I am sure it will! Well...we will just have to talk on the phone more!!!
it's better than the alternative Amy!!! And, besides, when they get that old you are excited for them to grow up and become their own people. I'm super excited for her!
Yes! That is awesome Jessi!
Post a Comment