What a beautiful girl! She is getting so grown up I can hardly believe it. I can't tell you how many times lately I have looked at her, her mannerisms and looks that she gets on her face some times, and I feel like I'm looking into a mirror. She is so much like me it's scary.
Curious: which picture is your favorite?
Curious: which picture is your favorite?












3 comments:
The first one and the one where she is laying on her tummy on the log! I can't believe how old she is, how tall she or how beautiful she has turned out to be!!
Scotty said the tummy one too and the birdge one where she is leaning on her hand.
Oh man it is like looking at you! Those pictures are so beautiful it's hard to choose one - but to hang on the wall, I may lean toward the on laying on the log. So Pretty!
Post a Comment