The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mid-Week Hike

Since the weather has been so spotty this year, and hiking season got off to a late start, we are taking our hikes whenever we can. Rattlesnake Ridge is close and short, so it's easy to pick up after work. A nice place to pack up a dinner and sit at the top to enjoy the view.



3 comments:

The Cheney Family said...

That's a pretty picture of you Kathy.

Hamblin Family said...

looks fun! I wish I could've been there!

Kathy said...

Thanks Julie!! :o)

Amy, it would have been fun to have you along, but you would freak out with your kids up there. Quite a few deathly cliffs up there. As a matter of fact, someone fell off last year and died (of course he was being incredibly stupid, and going where you shouldn't) But, I could see you freaked out too much.