So, a small little background.... Last week I spent two days re-caulking our bathrooms. It is not fun work, but when I was done it looked great.
Now, forward one week. The stupid stuff is cracking, peeling and looking like crap. I called DAP this morning to tell them what was going on and what they thought I should do about it. Long story short, the lady was condescending, rude and really made me mad. I told her as much, told her I would never buy DAP products again and hung up on her.
To cheer me up, Aaron gave me a list of 10 things I could do to get over my angry feelings. It made me laugh so hard I had to share......
10. Learn how to build a mail bomb
9. Think of as many disparaging acronyms for DAP as you can in 15 minutes (I have already come up with Doucshey Assholish Pukes)
8. Print out pages from the DAP website and use them as Toilet Paper.
7. Smash a tube of sealant with a splitting maul. (Don't worry.... the mess will be easy to clean up because it won't stick to anything)
6. Shoot a tube with Jessi's BB Gun.
5. Spend the rest of your life being the best person possible. Become a saint, recognized by the Catholic church. When you get to heaven, unleash fireballs, boils and hordes of locusts on the DAP plant.
4. Take it out on your next clients hair. When they complain, give them DAP's phone number.
3. Spend your life researching and investing in a sealant that is more airtight than anything DAP can make. Seal every door and window in the DAP plant and suffocate those bastards.
2. Purchase the domain name dapsux.com. Build a website that discribes your hatred for DAP. Build it into a massive internet phenomenon. Sell it to Google for $1,000,000,000. Use the money to track down the b*#@^ who was rude to you. Burn down her house and tell the cops that DAP did it.
1. Channel your rage into intense sexual energy. Look for an unwitting victim to release it on. (hint)
Numbers 7 and 1 made me laugh the most! And don't worry, I would never do number 4!!!!!
1 comment:
We've never had that so I asked Weldon for you and the only possibility he could think of is if you didn't scrape the old caulking off first and that could explain it. But if you did, then it's a mystery. We have had it crack a little because it shrinks a little when it dries. You just have to put another layer over the cracked parts and it should be fine. I would've cried after all that work and then went back to it maybe 6 months to a year later.
Post a Comment