Is the name of Aaron's new band. That's right, he got into a band playing, not guitar, but bass. It's a classic rock band, and I think he's going to have a blast. And the best part Amy, his first gig is Saturday July 11th! We can go!! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea!! Where is it at? Do I need to find someone to watch my kids so that your kids can go too? Let me know!
no, it's part of the Issaqua days or something like that, so we can all go. I don't have all the details yet, but we can run our race in the morning and then shower and head over to that. It should be fun.
Did you know that under Jessi's birthday pic you put her birthday as the 11th? Or was that the date of her party or something...just wondering?
Post a Comment