Happy Birthday Aaron!! Here is his group gift that we all went in on - a Wah peddle for is guitar. Mom also found a birthday present she bought Aaron in 1979! So he got that too, a little tiny microscope. How funny!
Okay, I have to tell you a funny, but naughty thing, but oh so funny!! So, Aaron was trying to pose with his pie, and I just wanted to take a picture of him blowing out the candles so I said "Just blow em!" and Jeff said "That's what she said". I asked what kind of kid I was raising and he said "A funny one".We were laughing so hard it was pathetic.
Happy birthday again Aaron!!!
1 comment:
That is too funny! I can't believe that he is actually old enough to say stuff like that...I am sure that not to long ago you and Aaron thought the same about me though! I am glad that Aaron had a good birthday! It also had to be nice to have it on Easter then you only had to through one party.
Post a Comment