I love photos! We have a corner in our Rec. Room that is "Old Western". We have my dad's old riding saddle, a Taylor - 1890's Winchester Rifle that Aaron restored, one of my dad's cowboy hats and cowboy boots, a 1800's barn lantern and some fun pics that we did in Sepia to add to the feel (a good ol' Jackson Hole, dress as westerners pic, and some pics from Trek). These are my latest pics I added just today. I spent a lot of time restoring them, putting them in sepia and then framing them in cool rod iron frames. Love it! Nailed it!

Me at age 3 or 4 with Smokey

4 comments:
That pic of you is probably one of my very favorite. You are a cute as a button.
Nice photoshop work! Pretty soon the only thing you're going to need me around for is disposing of dead birds. All my other reasons for being around are pretty much gone.
Oh, I can think of one or two things you're good for ;o)
EWWWW! get a room guys! That is, however, a very cute picture of you. I also am impressed by your photoshop skills. You may need to teach me one of these days. We just barely got a scanner and now I am learning how to use it!
That picture of you is priceless. How adorable!
Post a Comment